Better Music Builder is proud to introduce the newest member in our UHF wireless microphone systems: the VM-62U. It features a lighter design that includes two hand-held microphones with built-in LCD panels, Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System, and ultra long battery life.
Created for novices and professionals alike, VM-62U Wireless Microphone improves your performance and simplifies your setup. Innovations such as the Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System make setting up frequencies quick and simple. Using the technology, the microphone automatically sets the same frequency as the base module by syncing to create a complete interference free and crystal clear microphone system. It features Clear Voice, delivering crystal clearer sound quality that pro audio engineers trust. Gone are unpleasant artifact noises wireless microphones are known to emit. What you get is a cleaner, clearer sound at all audio levels.
The VM-62U Wireless Microphone is arguably the smartest microphone in the market right now. The base module has a built-in automatic frequency search capability that picks up the strongest signal in your current environment, saving you time scrolling through channels hoping for the best signal.
With years of experience designing wireless microphone system, we at Better Music Builder understand the problem with short battery life. Through intensive research we have developed a better power management system to help extend our wireless microphone battery life.
It is simply the best solution for home and professional karaoke performance.
|Shipping Weight||5.6 LBS|
|User Manual||Hook Up Diagram||Panel Drawing|
|Brochure||Parts & Accessories|
- Equipped with the latest wireless technology and UHF dual-channel in a 2-in-1 Base Module to pick up weak signals and prevent signal interference.
- Clear LCD screen displaying Frequency, Channel, Audio Frequency, Radio Frequency, Lock Setting, and Antenna Status.
- Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System makes syncing a breeze.
- Clear Voice delivering crystal clearer sound just like a wired microphone.
- 100 selectable channels!
- Ability to lock current settings.
- Light weight mounting design for portability.
- Adjustable antennas for better signal receiving.
- AA battery usage for easy handling.
A. 2-IN-1 BASE MODULE
- Channel: 100 Channels
- Frequency Range: UHF 520~682 MHz
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: < 0.05%
- Band Width: < 200kHz
- Frequency Response: 35Hz~20kHz +/-3dB
- Dynamic Range: > 100dB
- Valid Distance: 0.50m
- Audio Output Level: Unbalanced Out: 0~+/-400mV, Balanced Out: 0~+/-200mV
- Power Supply: DC 14V~22V with 500mA~1000mA, AC 120V (For 220V, you may need to change to a 220V~240V DC adaptor)
- Consume Power: 5 Watts
- Receiver Dimensions (WxHxD): 11.8 x 1.9 x 7.1 in / 30 x 4.8 x 18 cm
- Package Dimensions (WxHxD): 16.9 x 13.8 x 3 in / 43 x 35 x 7.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 5.6 Lbs / 2.5 Kg
B. HANDHELD MICROPHONE
- Transmitter Power: 5mW and 10mW
- Osillation Mode: PLL
- Image Controlment: >50dB
- Adjust Frequency Deviation: <75kHz
- Channel Switch Mode: Coding Switch
- Power Supply: DC 2.4V~4.8V
- Battery Voltage: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Battery
- Continuous Using: 8 Hours (GP) 2 x AA 1.5V Battery
- Microphone Dimensions (WxH): 10.4 x 2.2 in / 26.5 x 5.5 cm
- UPC Code: 743062980544
|See also different:||