The DX-213 G3 equipped with a 4-pin S-Video plug, the DX-213 G3 is compatible with Karaoke Remote control (sold separately), perfect for use without reaching the amplifier itself. By storing the amplifier in a well ventilated area (e.g. systems room with air ventilation) the amplifier can work at full potential in an appropriate environment, and with the Karaoke Remote compatibility you won’t need to run back and forth adjusting the mixer since it can be controlled by remote.
Like the first generation, DX-213 G3 has the “SAIS” (Smart Audio Input Select) function that selects the active input over inactive audio inputs, so it will always tune to the playing music!
What is SAIS?
Smart Audio Input Select is the ability to set a priority audio source when audio is playing, and reverting back to the previous input when inactive.
BGM (Background Music) is set to play full time, until a priority source starts playing. In the priority are DVD and VOD, when either is active BGM will no longer be the playing source. When both DVD and VOD are inactive, source will automatically change to Background Music.
|User Manual||Hook Up Diagram||Panel Drawing|
|Parts & Accessories|
- 800 Watts 4-Channel Mixing Amplifier
- 3 Band Microphone Equalizer
- Microphone Exciter
- 2 Band Music Equalizer (Bass, Treble) +/- 12dB adjustment for mid and bass and +/- 10dB adjustment for treble.
- Music Balance: Balances audio output of the speakers from left to right
- Microphone Echo Effect controls: Delay, Repeat, Bass and Treble
- 9-Steps key control
- Individualized volume control for for subwoofer, echo, microphone and music
- Available to adjust frequency 80Hz~250Hz of SUB channel.
- PC remote control capability
- Smart Audio Input Select (SAIS): priority selection of audio inputs.
- Audio input sensitivity (for AUTO input setting).
- Microphone input sensitivity.
- Inputs: 5 microphone inputs (3 front and 2 rear) and 3 audio inputs
- Outputs: 1 audio output
- Dedicated wireless microphone connection input in 2 groups. The volume of each group can be adjusted separately, with each group providing +8dB/-12dB adjustment for treble, middle, and bass.
- LED indicator for signal output.
- Music “Mute” allows the microphone to be active while the music is off.
- Smart fan
- Source Inputs: BGM, VOD, DVD, AUX
- Power Output: Peak 800W; RMS 400W (1kHz, 8 ohm); 600W (1kHz, 4 ohm)
- Microphone Inputs: 5 (Front x 3, Rear x 2)
- Video Inputs: 3 (RCA jacks)
- Video Output: 1 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Inputs: 4 (RCA jacks)
- Audio Output: 1 (RCA jack)
- Subwoofer Output: 1 (RCA jack)
- Frequency Response: 20Hz~20kHz, ± 1 dB
- THD: <0.007
- Music Input Section
- S/N Ratio: 80 dB
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 250mV
- HF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- LF (increase/attenuate): ±8 dB
- Mic. Input Section
- Input Sensitivity/Impedance: 20mV
- Tone Electrical Circuit:
- MUSIC PART:
- BASS Control: 100Hz ± 10dB
- TREBLE Control: 10kHz ± 10dB
- MIC PART:
- BASS Control: +6dB/-6dB
- TREBLE Control: +6dB/-6dB
- MUSIC PART:
- Standard Power: AC 110V/~60Hz (North America Market) / AC 220V/~50Hz (Asia or Europe Market)
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 17×5.1×14.1 in / 43×13.5×35.8 cm
- Packing Dimensions (WxHxD): 20.1×8.1×18.5 in / 51×20.6×47 cm
- Net Weight: 25.8 Lbs / 11.7 Kg
- Shipping Weight: 30.8 Lbs / 14 Kg
- UPC Code: 743062981442
|See also different:||