As a leader in the Karaoke market, the engineering team of Better Music Builder recently designed the VM-82U UHF Wireless microphone system. VM-82U has two different frequency groups. Group A has 32 different frequencies and Group B has 1,280 different frequencies, which are authorized for use in United States by FCC.
One of the outstanding features of VM-82U is that it allows individual and group singing as well as playing with musical instruments. Our engineering team designs this unit in such a way that the sensitivity can be adjusted at the transmitter (hand-held microphone) for singing and playing musical instruments. Therefore, a high sensitivity is good for playing musical instrument because it can pick up signals from the musical instrument for high performance. On the other hand, a low sensitivity is good for singing because it can reduce the noise when holding the hand-held microphone.
In addition, the dual channel function of the receiver in this unit allows two microphones to operate at the same time. Therefore, this special feature is good for duet singing. This single unit is equivalent to two units for the same function by other brands.
This wireless system may operate on some UHF frequencies that are not authorized in your area. Please contact the relevant governmental department in your country to obtain information on the authorized UHF frequencies for the wireless system in your area.
|Shipping Weight||8.2 LBS|
|User manual||Hook Up Diagram||Panel Drawing|
|Brochure||Parts & Accessories|
A. 2-IN-1 BASE MODULE
- Sensitivity: 12BuV (80dB S/N)
- Sensitivity Adjustment Range : 12~32dB BUV
- Stray Control: â‰¥ 75dB
- Audio Output Balanced: 0~0.5V/100 ohm
- Audio Output Unbalanced: 0~0.5V/5K ohm
- Display: LCD
- Power: 12~16V DC
- Work Current: 300mA
- Receiving Distance: 150M
B. HANDHELD MICROPHONE
- Transmitter: 20~30mW
- Image Controlment: -50dB
- Battery : AA (1.5V) x 4
- Super-Cardioid Shaking
- Channel: 2 Handheld
- Frequency Setup Mode: PLL (Phase locked loop)
- Frequency Range : 520MHz~820MHz (Selectable)
- Modulation Mode: FM
- Maximum Frequency Deviation: +45KHz
- Audio Frequency Response: 80Hz~15KHz (+3dB)
- Comprehensive Distortion: â‰¤ 1%
- Work Temperature: -10ÂºC~+40ÂºC
- Receiver Dimensions (WxHxD): 13.8×1.9×7 in /35×4.7×18 cm
- Microphone Dimensions (WxH): 1.96×9.3 in /5×23.7 cm
|See also different:||