Better Music Builder VM-82U G3 is a third generation wireless microphone that uses the latest UHF wireless technology. It is the most advanced and customizable wireless microphone system we have to offer. Its sleek design features heavy duty UHF dual-channel microphones, built-in LCD panels, Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System, 30 unique channels for each microphone, and ultra long battery life.
Don’t make setting up harder on you! Use the Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System for a hassle-free setup. Say good bye to having to adjust the microphone’s frequency. With a touch a button, the microphone automatically synchronizes with the receiver to create a complete interference free and crystal clear microphone system. The VM-82U G3 Wireless Microphone also features the ability to lock on to your personal favorite settings.
Clear Voice delivers crystal clearer sound quality that pro audio engineers trust. It automatically enhances the sound of the vocal by detecting and eliminating artifact noises. The result is a sound closer resembles that of a wired microphone. What you get is a cleaner and clearer sound at all audio levels.
Better Music Builder is committed in always seeking new ways to make our products better. We are well aware of short battery life among your favorite microphone systems. Through intensive research we have developed a better power management system to give our VM-82U G3 a much needed boost in battery life.
It is simply the best solution for home and professional karaoke performance.
|Shipping Weight||8.6 LBS|
|User Manual||Hook Up Diagram||Panel Drawing|
|Brochure||Parts & Accessories|
- Equipped with the latest UHF wireless technology and dual-channel in a 2-in-1 Base Module to prevent signal interference.
- Clear LCD panel displaying Radio Frequency (RF), Audio Frequency (DEV), Sync, Mute, Lock, Battery, Frequency, Channel, Squelch, and Antenna status.
- Wireless Infrared Auto Sync System saves you time setting up.
- Clear Voice technology delivers crystal clearer sound just like a wired microphone.
- 60 unique selectable channels!
- Ability to lock on personal favorite settings.
- Adjustable antennas for better signal receiving.
- Up to 8 hours of battery life.
A. 2-IN-1 BASE MODULE
- Frequency Range: UHF 820~990 MHz
- Channels: 60
- Signal to Noise Ratio: > 90dB
- Total Harmonic Distortion: ≤ 1%
- Frequency Response: 80Hz ~ 15KHz (±3dB)
- Spurious Emission: ≥ 75dB
- Receiver Sensitivity: 80dB (12dBuV)
- Audio Output Level: Balanced Out: 0~0.5V/600MA, Unbalanced Out: 0~0.5V/5K
- Power Supply: 12~16V DC
- Current: 300mA
- Effective Distance: 100 feet
- Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 40°C
- Receiver Dimensions (WxHxD):16.5 x 1.8 x 7.5 in /42 x 4.5 x 19 cm
- Package Dimensions (WxHxD):21.7 x 15.9 x 2.6 in /55 x 40.3 x 6.5 cm
- Shipping Weight: 8.6 Lbs / 3.9 Kg
B. HANDHELD MICROPHONE
- Transmitter Power: ≤ 20mV
- Max Deviation: ±45kHz
- Spurious Emission: -50dB
- Battery: 2 x AA 1.5V Alkaline Batteries
- Continuous Usage: Up to 8 Hours
- Microphone Dimensions (WxH): 9.5 x 2.1 in / 24 x 5.4 cm
- UPC Code: 743062980551
|See also different:||